Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Update While Trin takes a nap!

Spending some time with Nana and Papa in Buxton

Meeting Mom's God-Parents, Mary and Gary

At Ihry's Lake Cabin

Thanks, Mom..really wanted that kiss....

"Oh Baby Trinny, I love you soo much."

Curry Family Shoot

Hi, GREAT-Grandpa Sid!! You're fun!

Getting 3 Little One's to look at the camera all at the same time...tough.

Loving the pool with Daddy

My God-Mommy, Andria

Look at me..4 months old and wearing a 12 month outfit..let's hope this just runs really small! ;)

Yup, I'm a big girl. Now what?

Hanging out in my room..my new favorite spot.

Okay, Uncle Tom...Mom said she did this update just for you..hope you like my new pictures. Can't wait to meet you. I hear lots of funny stories about you. Some people say that I look just like you! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures! Can't get over how big you are getting! Missed having you in the pool with me today ~ You would have loved it!!
    Love you bunches!
    Nana Nancy

    ReplyDelete