Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family FUN in FL!!

what's up, Dakota?

Guess what? We're going to Fl!

ok...here we go!!

glad to stretch out after the long night of travel

upside down

swimmin with Dad @ our resort

now of course a nap

Hey Everyone! Look at me!

A walk around our beautiful Time Share

here I am with my Great Grandma Connie and my Great Great Aunt, Glory

I begged to go to the ocean all day long, and look how excited I am.

Okay, I guess I'll wake up and see what this whole "ocean" thing is about.

Daddy wrote my name in the sand.

Not too sure about my feet sinking in the sand..



see ya later Florida!!


1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Can't get over how big our precious Trin is getting! Looks like you guys had a great vacation!
    Love you!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete